Are you looking for a fresh start or a better deal?
Is the idea of operating your own business without overhead appealing?
Do you want to create your own platform to earn trucking profits?
If you are the type of person that would like to promote your own company as a full-service trucking enterprise, RDL may be the perfect fit for you. If you have entrepreneurial spirit and drive, RDL Logistics could be the opportunity you have been looking for. There is a place with us for dispatchers who have initiative, and truckers who want to create their own platform to earn trucking profits.
RDL Logistics Advantages:
- Working Capital Unnecessary – Your credit history is not a factor.
- DOT Authority – Your own DOT Authority is NOT needed.
- Insurance – You don’t need your own insurance policies.
- Competitive and Experienced – We has over 25 Years in the freight delivery business.
- Security – We are financially stable, licensed, bonded, and insured.
- We Can Send Some Business Your Way—We Have More Freight Available Than We Can Handle
- Lucrative Territory – Licensed in 48 States.
- Admin Help – Physical presence with back-office support for fast customer setups, invoicing, claims management, and more.
- Support – For your company’s drivers or owner-operators -including:
- Fuel Advances
- Quick Pay Options
- Equipment backup
- Trailer access
- Affordable Fleet Insurance
- Good Pay – We negotiate a commission rate that fits your business profile and allows your owner-operators to earn what they are used to.
- Ownership – Your customer base is protected. Your book of business is your own.
- Win-Win Relationship – RDL allows you to use our excellent safety record, on-time performance record, low MC number, back-office support, fleet insurance, and other benefits for a fee. You and your owner-operators get paid weekly for loads that invoice the week prior.
Requirements for RDL Agency Candidates:
- Solid Book of Business with existing customers (with shippers or through brokers).
- Self-Motivated and ambitious.
- Desire to grow revenue through prospecting.
- Customer service, sales, and negotiation expertise.
- Relevant experience and/or skills as a freight broker or agent with sales experience.
- If you want to be own an Agency, you must own 5 or more trucks owned by you or employ owner-operators that are dependent on you.
- Drivers with MVRs (low points preferred)
We want our Agents to focus on selling customers and moving freight. We will do the rest.
We're Here To Help!
86280 Gene Lassere Blvd
Yulee, FL 32097
M-F: 8am – 5pm